Board of Innovation is looking for an enthusiastic colleague to support our team! We are on a mission to make corporates innovate like startups! What this exactly means we’ll explain you later.But we know that we can urgently use someone to support our team of consultants! Booking of flights/hotels/workshop locations, helping our team with setting up a workshop for customers, organizing office drinks and so on!
Your workday will be different every day but here are some examples of what you can expect:
- Book worldwide hotels, flights and trains for the trips of our consultants
- Set up workshops for customers: location scouting, provide brainstorm material, print templates, and so on
- Provide and serve a delicious daily lunch for the whole team. (Yes, we eat together and we love it!)
- Be responsible for the purchase of office supplies
- Be in charge for clean meeting rooms & an organized office
- Are well organized
- Have a practical mindset
- Get things done!
- Work accurate & structured
- Are naturally service oriented & a teamplayer. You get energy from supporting our team of consultants.
- Are familiar with a Mac and would like to get to work with (new) IT tools like Slack, Gmail, Dropbox & Wordpress
- Would love to work in a fun and informal workplace
- Have a fluent command of spoken and written English
You want to be part of a leading innovation consultancy, where you can:
- work in an international team of highly talented people
- (and have to) take full ownership of ideas and bring them into reality
- eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day
- enjoy Funky Fridays & unlimited Nalu
- have a personal self-development budget
- work at standing desks while listening to your free Spotify account
- walk around barefooted on our amazingly soft carpet floor
- have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction and so much more!
Are you already in love with this position?
Do you feel completely comfortable with this description and do you think you are a team fit with Board of Innovation? Get in touch with us!
We are looking forward to a new colleague by mid-September 2017.