Learning & Development Innovator
Holding a key position in our Board of Innovation team, you will guide our clients, ambitious corporate teams, through unknown waters. Also you will recruit & hire your own team and grow your part of the business as an intrapreneur.
You will be our ‘people side of innovation’ expert in a growing and evolving start-up environment!
- Organize workshops & training to integrate sticky learnings in the work context of our customers
- Design & execute talent development programs which are linked to the real needs of the participants
- Arrange scalable learning & development programs whether live, virtual, via eLearning, … for e.g. leadership development, group dynamics, coaching, ...
- Effectively communicate program design strategy, program status and issues with stakeholders at all levels
- Create the future of learning & development in innovation and design related domains
- Recruit & hire your own team
- Grow your part of the business in terms of strategy, marketing and sales
We don’t believe in forcing someone into a specific job function. Your role will be shaped based on your own interest and experience, as well as those of your team members; and even more importantly, everyone's role is expected to evolve continuously. Show us where you excel, where you see your personal growth and we will make it work ;).
So, are you energised by helping people? Do you love to coach, train ambitious individuals and give workshops?
- have an academic background (e.g. Psychology, Organisational Development, Learning & Development...)
- have 5 to 20 years of relevant experience (e.g. Career coaching, Personal Development, Leadership Consultant, Learning & Development Program Management, Talent Development, founded an HR or L&D consultancy etc.)
- combine empathy with a hands-on approach to translate words into actions
- bring an open mind-set, entrepreneurship, collaboration and integrity – no egos!
- are flexible to jump between projects
- are very ambitious
- are looking forward to doing business development for your team (working together with sales and marketing)
- have a network of HR Managers / Directors
- are fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- are happy to work with a creative and international team of designers, intrapreneurs and innovators in our beautiful Antwerp-based office!
You want to be part of a leading innovation & design agency where you can
- work in an international team of highly talented people
- take full ownership of ideas and bring them to reality
- eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day at no cost
- enjoy Funky Fridays & unlimited coffee and refreshing energy drinks
- work at standing desks while listening to your company-provided Spotify account
- walk around barefooted on our amazingly soft carpet floor
- have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction and so much more!