Growth Marketeer / Growth Hacker
Many of the new corporate teams we support, don’t have any basic knowledge about the latest techniques in digital marketing. You are expected to help out these teams in their startup journey. Together with them you will design & launch experiments to validate business assumptions.
“Which elements of our new service do our early adopters really like?”
“Do we even target the most relevant audience or should we pivot to another segment?”
Questions like this will end up on your plate.
You are not a talker, but a do-er! You are able to develop your own solutions to answer these questions. By working closely together with teams, you’re able to inspire & train them on how to adopt a similar mindset. Once they are at a certain level, it’s time for you to jump to another challenge. Expect a lot of variation since we are not focused on just one specific industry.
Check below if you have the right skillset to inject some practical entrepreneurial knowledge in large organisations.
- have an understanding of growth models, MVP, Lean Startup,…
- make decisions based on data & insights
- are able to discover what early adopters care about by running experiments
- have got the basics of most acquisition channels, but can show depth in at least one of the following domains:
- Google Adwords/Facebook ads/PPC
- Email Campaigns & Automation, List building, Drip Campaigns
- SEO (copywriting, keyword lists,...)
- Inbound/Content marketing
- Conversion optimisation (Analytics, Goal setting,..)
- Community building/Social Channels/…
Tech & IT
- have basics of HTML/CSS/JS/…
- understand how to play with API’s
- have a healthy addiction for new tools, plugins, services
- know where & how to stay up to date (Producthunt, Reddit, Facebook groups,..)
- have the basics of digital prototyping & UX
- have decent presentation skills to coach or train client teams via workshops
- don’t mind to travel
You’re a nice person to spend time with :)
You want to be part of a leading innovative & design agency where you can
- work in an international team of highly talented people
- take full ownership of ideas and bring them to reality
- eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day at no cost
- enjoy Funky Fridays & unlimited Nalu
- Have a personal self-development budget
- work at standing desks while listening to your company-provided Spotify account
- walk around barefooted on our amazingly soft carpet floor
- have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction and so much more!
We are looking forward to drinking coffee with you!