Strategic Design Thinker
As a design thinker you create a positive impact for people through innovation and design. You show great empathy for both customers and people inside the organisation and strive to make a change in an organisation’s corporate culture.
We don’t believe in forcing someone into a specific job function. Your role will be shaped based on your own interest and experience, as well as those of your team members; and even more importantly, everyone's role is expected to evolve continuously.
Consider this as a starting point:
In a design thinking program, you help organisations to implement design thinking as a strategy for innovation. You immerse yourself in the current company culture to experience the current way of working. You challenge the status quo by coaching various project teams and giving design thinking trainings and workshops. You translate your learning by adapting the design thinking methodology to the client's business environment and by tailoring tools accordingly.
- You have great expertise in applying the design thinking process.
- You embrace a start up attitude and feel comfortable in the fuzzy front end of an innovation process.
- You understand digital ways of working such as lean start up, agile development and waterfall and are able to integrate these with design thinking methods.
- You have 3-4 years of relevant experience as design consultant, service designer or as an entrepreneur.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
- You have an European nationality (preference, not mandatory)
But more importantly, we love you to:
- Collaborate – get the best out of the team
- Be optimistic – show excitement for new opportunities
- Learn from failure – be reflective and learn from it
- Take ownership – take responsibility for your bit, own it and follow through on it
You want to be part of a leading innovation consultancy, where you can:
- work in an international team of highly talented people
- (and have to) take full ownership of ideas and bring them into reality
- eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day
- enjoy Funky Fridays & unlimited Nalu
- have a personal self-development budget
- work at standing desks while listening to your free Spotify account
- walk around barefoot on our amazingly soft carpet floor
- have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction and so much more!