Digital Creative Internship
At Board of Innovation, we aim to empower 100 million people to innovate, by building the most inspiring innovation agency. We're proud to work with clients like GE, Philips, Danone, AB InBev, ING, and Roche - around the globe.
- Content marketing always has been at the core of this company. Ten years later, our commitment to sharing is stronger than ever.
- We are known for distributing meaningful content (tools, blog posts, white papers, ebooks, webinars, infographics, etc.) to inspire and create impact.
- We make use of a broad spectrum of digital channels & tools to make this happen on a daily base. Our online presence strengthens our brand credibility and converts our audience into relevant leads.
Currently, we are looking for an intern that is either a strong graphic designer with a great pen or a great writer with an eye for aesthetics. You can expect to learn from a broad variety of tasks and projects in our digital marketing team. You’ll be immersed in a unique, creative work environment, where experimenting and embracing the unconventional is essential part of your daily routine.
- are studying Design, Marketing or Communications
- are looking for a student internship to gain experience (agreement for this internship with your school is needed)
- have an understanding of branding and can apply brand guidelines to new contents
- have knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Keynote (Sketch and Premiere Pro are a plus)
- are comfortable to work in a self-directing culture
- are fluent in English; other languages are an asset
- live in /can easily commute to Antwerp
But more importantly, we love you to:
- collaborate – get the best out of the team
- be optimistic – show excitement for new opportunities
- learn from failure – be reflective and learn from it
- take ownership – take responsibility for your bit, own it and follow through on it
Why is this different than interning somewhere else?
Board of Innovation strives everyday to create the best possible working environment. Board of Innovation encourages everyone to take ownership, to support each other, to do first and strategize later. Which is not only the fastest way to deliver results, but also the most exciting and insightful way to learn and grow.
You want to be part of a leading innovation & design agency where you can
- work in an international team of highly talented people
- eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day at no cost
- enjoy Funky Fridays & unlimited coffee and refreshing energy drinks
- walk around barefooted on our amazingly soft carpet floor
We are flexible, just let us know when and how long you could do the internship and we'll see how it fits!